- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Skills with experience in academic, research, and professional realms.
- Motivated and responsible, with experience independently handling projects.
- Experienced in various fields; able to adapt to a wide range of work environments.
- Friendly and professional, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Seeking the position in your esteemed organization, where I can utilize my expertise to analyze the various issues in the organization, thereby promoting the efficient functioning of the organization.
2016 – 2017 Master in Information Technology affiliated to Charles Darwin University
2012 – 2015 Bachelor in Information Technology with major in Software Engineering and Database affiliated to London Metropolitan University, Islington College
2010 – 2012 Intermediate in Science affiliated to CBSE Board – Holy Vision Academy
- 2017, Smart School Software for different Schools and Colleges in Nepal.
- 2016, Computer Classes for different colleges and institutions.
- 2015, Stock Management Software in the Islington College as Final Year Project
JSP Project – Islington College (2015)
- Perform perspective surveying.
- Responsible for the development of Online Examination System.
- Assessing software tools for easy decision making.
Credit Risk Management Project – Standard Chartered Bank (2014)
- Perform perspective data entry and credit surveying.
- Assessing banking software for easy data possession.
PHP Project – Nepal Tourism Board (2013)
- Perform perspective surveying for the development of tourism industry.
- Responsible for the development of online tourist’s data management software.